On this episode of Analysis Paralysis, I was invited to The Marketing Automation Discussion podcast for a CRM mastermind with host Alex Glenn, and CRM experts Scott Gellatly and Mark Colgan.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What to look out for when considering ‘Free’ versions of a CRM
- CRM Strategy - when and how to consider CRM in your stack
- The necessary considerations around CRM-triggered automation
- How to set up your CRM for success
- Pricing for the two main CRMs we will highlight
- And the business models of each of these CRMs so you know which will be best for your business long-term
If you aren’t able to take notes - we have you covered - the full episode can be found in text format via the link below:
Links from the show:
- Copper (CRM Software)
- LinkedIn (Alex Glenn - Host)
- LinkedIn (Scott Gellatly - Expert)
- LinkedIn (Mark Colgan - Expert)
- LinkedIn (Alex Bass - Expert)
You Might Also Like
Unlock Software Stack Access
Want access to the top SaaS companies software stack?
& our thoughts on their software stack decisions.
Subscribe For New
Content on YouTube
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more podcasts, candid chats, Shorts, & best practices on how to make your business more efficient!Subscribe on YouTube
(please note only eligible companies will be chosen for the audit.)